Monday, November 15, 2010

Taking A Hot Shower Before Waxing

The Hendon Mob My Side Event pounds. Chronicle of a tournament. FOLD IS AA

libras

Day 1 started

117 players. I start with playable cards and good flops until I see AA. I tremble, I have paid for two players. The flop gives me some comfort AQ2, I put the pot and I still pay them. The turn is a J, I put 3 / 4 pot and I paid a lady not too aggressive. The river is an 8. I stick my face half the pot and makes me a miniraise. I pay to see your staircase. Low to 10k 6k on the initial.
many boats but I'll just keep my 6k. With 34 hearts
pay a rise in position. AK5 flop all hearts. 1300 puts the aggressor preflop, I go to 3000 and put behind me all in. The attacker also gets all in preflop and with 3000 points behind I can not doubt and payment. Mrs. QJ
teaches the Q of hearts, the other player trout 5. I need go no hearts and cards are not bent. The first card is a heart, but ... 2. I can not lose, the only heart I'd better to make my flush. The river is another 2 that gives full torque of 5. I tripled putting in 19000. Robo

few pots and where I go with Mrs AQ is subtracted with 5000 points. Payment, teaches 77 and an A on the flop will remove it. My revenge for wrecked AA.
I keep stealing a little more and get to 27000.
ascend to 32000 with AQ against AJ.
entered in the table 3 new very aggressive do you have to change a little to no having to play the lottery all the time.
I'm in average 25000 to 27000 with blinds at 400/800 and 75.
We were 47 players. Change
table. We were 40 players. Firsthand 10k put all in front of me and I look and I have QQ. I put it all in and flop 245 A2 turn 9 river A. I prefer Argg 15K. Media in 30K.
36 players and looking for the opportunity to bend.
comes without touching the hand and see A. I put my 14k and I pay the big blind. The AT up and one is mine ... a K. I put in 21k and get back into the tournament. 32 players average 36k.
30 players and I stand with my 21k. Media 38k.
End of day I mean 21K 40K and 29 players.
Day 2.
With blinds 800/1600 and 200 ante I put all in with position and no cards to take the blinds and not drown me.
midle and all going up in my in sb with AQ. He has KQ and I folded. 40K step. We were
21. Already
20 and changing table.
super move at a table where I see two cards higher than 9 in a 30K. Blind
1200/2400 to 300.
Low to 23K and it does not improve. I'm not expecting any hand, only some situation.
Now after the break I'm going to fold. Meto
the cutoff box without seeing the cards and pay me the small blind. KJ and AJ I J24 flop turn and river came K 6. My K (milk if I'm not royal) I put on 37K.
The blinds do not eat, they kill. New
all in with AK, with my picture and get paid easily pay with AJ. I put on 66K.
Low to 50K to meet QQ and AA. My KJ I come cheap. We were 12 and 11
charge.
I of 3 smaller.
Low to 27K without ever seeing anything and not likely to steal. Blind
3k/6k to 500, the shorts are folded.
50k I put in with JJ against K7s bending over. In the following I shot 77 in an all-in twice. I won, but the short is removed. And then another. We were 10. Final table.
No rogue nothing and they are eliminated we are 8. We were 7
not let me get the box and I have 20k with blinds 4/8k 500 ante.
I put the box in the first hand that gets me clean and I pay the big blind with A8 June 3 I I have the pricks his 6 and I just 7 degrees with 1400 pounds in my pocket and a new flag under my belt.

Does anyone doubt it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment