Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can A 9 Year Old Suck His Own Penis?



dr-jekyll_and_mr-hyde___31_

I discovered, or confirmed, that not only am a fish. I am a fish repetitive.

turned to eliminate me in Marbella in Marbella both hands on the 770 Clasicc and was to reach and transform as the parallel Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde .

I kept shaking the table in no time and did not care who won or lost the hand to the next hand, again. Shred

to chipsleader JJ and KK, with whom he played the only tournament he did cash in Las Vegas (a side event at $ 360) and he remembered why they call me Mister Raise, and commanded him in the street is not without great anger on his part that did not understand how I paid his all in with A5s in a boat with 5 limpers its bid was equal to the pot.

both hands at the end I settled in 5 th position and returned to catch a box in a side event.

hope that the next Main Event are those who win or at least into a position in the money, otherwise I'll have to think very seriously about being a unique player Side Events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment