Friday, November 12, 2010

Dominican Hair Salons Cincinnati

Mr. Side Event

AA

As we are playing the GUKPT in Blackpool, in plain English championship poker .

I can not connect to the Internet and the official website will not let me and no other connection.

start at 15,000 points with one-hour levels.

As is my usual 80% open my hands and everyone looks at me saying who is that crazy. Players limpeam all and I have to teach many junk hands or if I can wait for the show and shot me without teaching.

Come Chalao lost!

These after 5 or 6 climbs I am AA and my higher course rigor. I pay 4 that is not very good. The K 9 T flop with two diamonds, then do almost the pot ((600), disposed of all and when it comes to last me up to 1500. I pay and the flop I put in KQ O KT. In the turn 9 out of diamonds out, and put me step 2500, as I have the A of diamonds, if my reading was correct and has double this benefit me. The river is a brick, 2 of spades. Paso and gets me 3500. Payment and Q6 teaches diamonds. Under a 6000 points.

My chances motion has been drastically reduced. In

small blind with QJ of hearts completely blind. The flop is 772 with two hearts, I spend and no one bets. In turn, a K step and bet 600, I decide that I pay for a brainless heart and this does not appear in the river. I spend, but they rise and reraised. If I put all I pay in insurance. Under

between the hand and the blinds at 3500 points.

When missing a hand to finish the second level and we are blind 50/100, I am AA under the gun and go up to 250, UTG +1 I reraise to 800 and the others are discarded. I think a bit, mostly because I've got 3500 points and do not want to scare her away. Finally, gently place my train rides and a couple of chu-chu and I announce to the dealer that "chu-chu is all in". The player or what he thinks and calls.

AA against QQ the flop is dangerous with three diamonds, I have but he did. A coal-black turn relaxes me. And a river black as well. Argggg, but it is a Q. Two were in the deck and you have to leave one of them.

Conclusion: game like never to lose as always, the difference here is that I remove myself before finishing the 2 nd level. And that if this is the first time it happens in my life pokeril.

a shame, but we'll try with some of the parallels (the called side event, which is fine), that's why we came.

0 comments:

Post a Comment